PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMME (PNP)
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is one of the most successful ways to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. All Provinces operate PNP to welcome immigrants to help contribute to their economies.
Let us put you on the process of immigration through PNP. Call 9319299633 for your eligibility assessment.
How do we immigrate you through the PNP process?
First we determine your eligibility for the applicable provincial programs. PNP streams either have a paper-based process or an online process through Express Entry. If you are not eligible for the Express Entry, we apply for you through the paper based application. Once the province gives the ‘Notification of Interest’ (NOI or Provincial ITA), we contact the province to go through the provincial nomination process, help prepare your documents and submit the application for provincial nomination. Once we obtain you the provincial nomination certificate, you will receive 600 additional Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points. We then apply these points in the Express Entry and that essentially guarantees that you will get a permanent residence invitation (Federal ITA) from IRCC in the next draw. Once you get this invitation, we go ahead and submit your permanent residence application to IRCC, after helping you obtain all the required documents such as those of employment, civil, police clearance (PCC) and IRCC Medical test.
Popular PNP Programs:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories
Ontario PNP: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Ontario is Canada's most popular landing destination for immigrants from around the world. As Canada’s most populous province, nearly 40 percent of Canadians call Ontario home. Ontario is also home to Canada’s capital city, Ottawa, and its largest city, Toronto. In many ways, Ontario is the center of Canada’s economic, social, and political life.Ontario is by far the leading destination for newcomers to Canada. The province welcomes one third of all newcomers each year. People choose to land in Ontario because of its job opportunities, high income and diverse population. In fact, more than half of those living in Toronto were born outside of Canada.
Ontario Immigration Categories
- Human Capital Category: This category picks high ranked profiles from the Express Entry pool.
- Employer Job Offer Category: Needs a job offer
- Business Category: (Investment of a Min of 200,000 CAD and Net Worth of 600,000 CAD)
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP): British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, is a hub of cultural diversity and economic growth.Home to the country’s third-largest city, Vancouver, British Columbia is also one of the most diverse provinces in all of Canada. Its natural environment, with expansive forests and a unique mild coastal climate (warmest in Canada), is renowned as one of the most beautiful in Canada, and indeed the world.
B.C. Immigration Streams
- Express Entry British Columbia Stream: For those who have an active profile in the Express Entry
- Skills Immigration Stream: For skilled workers, healthcare professionals, international graduates and post-graduates as well as entry-level and semi-skilled workers. All candidates need to have a job offer or a current job, except for the candidates who completed Masters or Doctoral degrees from an eligible educational institution in British Columbia in the natural, applied, or health sciences programs of study.
- Entrepreneur Immigration: There are 3 categories in this: Base Category (Investment: Min 200,000 CAD and Net Worth 600,000 CAD), Regional Pilot (Investment: Min 200,000 CAD and Net Worth 600,000 CAD) and Strategic Projects (For a foreign company that wants to set up an operation in British Columbia, up to five key foreign managerial, professional or technical staff members can be nominated for permanent residence in the province.
- B.C. PNP Tech: For skilled workers who have a job offer in B.C. in one of 29 eligible occupations. The job offer also has to be at least one year in duration, and have 120 calendar days remaining at the time of applying.
Call 9319299633 for details.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP): Alberta is a prosperous province rich in natural beauty and resources.Located in Western Canada, Alberta is home to two of Canada's largest cities, Calgary and Edmonton. It is also renowned as one of the most beautiful parts of North America’. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the right mix of skills and work experience needed by the province may receive an Alberta Provincial Nomination Certificate.
Alberta Immigration Streams
- Alberta Express Entry Stream: For candidates in the Express Entry (EE) system who have a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of at least 300, and who are currently working in an eligible occupation.
- Foreign Graduate Start-Up Visa: For those foreign graduates who wish to start a business in Alberta.
- Alberta Self-Employed Farmer Stream: For those who wish to operate a farming business
- Alberta Opportunity Stream: For skilled workers who are currently working in Alberta.
- • International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream: For graduates of a post-secondary institution in Alberta, who wish to start a business in Alberta.
Call 9319299633 for details
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan is home to one of the country’s most rapidly growing economies and populations, thanks largely to the arrival of immigrants from around the world. It has two major cities, Saskatoon and Regina, as well as vast expanses of pristine wilderness.Saskatchewan is very successful with immigration. The province was welcoming between 3,000 and 4,000 newcomers per year. That number has now grown to 15,000. This is particularly impressive when considering that Saskatchewan’s population is just over 1 million. The province is one of Canada’s most popular destinations for newcomers.
Saskatchewan Immigration Streams
- International Skilled Worker Category: Direct application can be made to the province.
- Saskatchewan Experience Category: Need to be working in Saskatchewan
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category: Invest a minimum of 200,000 CAD and have a Net Worth of 500,000 CAD and have Net Worth of 300,000 for young farmers (below 40 years).
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category: For graduates of the province.
Call 9319299633 for details
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
Nova Scotia (NS) is a small Canadian province located in the Maritimes region of the country. Its capital city, Halifax, is known as a major centre for culture and the arts, as well as for its high standard of living. Nova Scotians are closely connected to the sea, and the province is renowned for its coastal beauty and delicious cuisine.
Nova Scotia (NS) Immigration Streams
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities: No job offer required, candidates only need to have an Express Entry Profile.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot: It is a federal fast-track immigration program that allows employers in Atlantic provinces (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island) to hire foreign nationals for jobs they weren’t able to fill locally. When an employer finds a suitable candidate, they must first offer them a job. Employers aren’t required to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). This makes the process faster. When the candidate accepts the job, the employer will connect him or her with a designated settlement service provider for a needs assessment, and to develop a settlement plan. If the employer needs to fill the position quickly, the candidate will be eligible for a temporary work permit, so that the candidate can come to Canada and start work as soon as he or she can.
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry: For those who have worked in NS for a year.
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities for Physicians: For those who have a job offer from the Nova Scotia Health Authority or IWK Health Centre as a general practitioner, family physician or a specialist physician (NOC 3111 or NOC 3112)
- Skilled Worker Stream: Requires job offer in the province
- Occupation In-Demand Stream: Requires job offer in province
- International Graduates In-Demand: For graduates of NS who have job offer from the province.
- Entrepreneur Stream: (Investment: Min 150,000 CAD and Net Worth 600,000 CAD)
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream: For those who graduated from the province and want to operate a business in in the province
- Physician Stream: You must be a general practitioner, family physician or specialist physician (NOC 3111 or 3112), have a signed approved opportunity with the Nova Scotia Health Authority or the IWK Health Centre; and have the education or training required for licensure in Nova Scotia.
Call 9319299633 for details
Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
PEI is considered "the birthplace of Canada". Theisland province is renowned not only for its lush farmland and beautiful coasts, but it is also home to a burgeoning economy centredaround agriculture, tourism, and fishing.
PEI Immigration Categories
- PEI PNP Express Entry: Direct application can be made to the province.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Labour Impact Category: Needs a job offer.
- Business Impact Category: Have aNet Worth of 600,000 CAD and intend to start/buy a business in PEI.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP): Located between the provinces of Ontario and Saskatchewan, the province of Manitoba is in many ways the gateway to western Canada.Manitoba has been a tremendous immigration success story. Manitoba is popular among newcomers. Having a friend or relative in Manitoba helps you to immigrate through the MPNP. In addition, over 90 per cent of provincial nominees get a job in their first year. The province’s retention rate is high with almost 90 per cent choose to stay in the province.
Manitoba Immigration Streams:
- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream: For qualified skilled workers who may be outside of Canada. There are additional points for a relative/friend in Canada.
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream: For those who have a job in Manitoba or have a job offer in Manitoba
- Manitoba Business Investor Stream: For those who wish to immigrate to Manitoba and do business there, there are two pathways: Entrepreneur Pathway (Invest at least CAD $150,000 and have a Net Worth of 500,000 CAD) and
- Farm Investor Pathway (Invest at least CAD $300,000 and have a Net Worth of 500,000 CAD).
- International Education Stream: For the graduates of Manitoba institutions.
- Morden Community Driven Initiative: For Candidates who fall within one of the following targeted occupations:Welders, Carpenters, Cooks, Plumbers/Pipefitters.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) New Brunswick is one of Canada’s northeastern Maritime Provinces. New Brunswick is home to a number of cities such as Fredericton, Saint John, and Moncton.Prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a New Brunswick provincial nomination certificate. With this nomination, foreign nationals may then apply for Canadian permanent residence. The NBPNP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream: For individuals already working in New Brunswick.
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support: For individuals who have received a full-time, permanent job offer from a New Brunswick employer.
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream: For individuals who have graduated from New Brunswick, and have started or acquired a business in the province.
- Entrepreneurial Stream: Invest a minimum of 250,000 CAD and have a Net Worth of 600,000 CAD.
- Succession Connect pilot program: For those who wish to take on the running of an established business in the province
Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
Newfoundland and Labrador is Canada’s easternmost province and has evolved into a significant economic force in the Canadian landscape.The province consists of two distinct land masses: Labrador, which is connected to the mainland, and the island of Newfoundland.Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Newfoundland and Labrador provincial nomination.
Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) Immigration Streams
- Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker: Needs a job offer
- Skilled Worker Category: Needs a job offer
- International Graduate Category: Studied in Canada and have job offer from NL
- International Entrepreneur Category: (Investment: Min 200,000 CAD and Net Worth 600,000 CAD)
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category: For Graduates of NL
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
The NTNP accepts applications under two programs, one of which has three distinct streams:
- Northwest Territories Employer Driven Program:
- Express Entry System for Skilled Workers: The employers pick the profiles from the Express Entry pool for a job offer.
- Skilled Worker: Needs to be working in the province
- Critical Impact Worker: Needs job in semi-skilled or the unskilled category.
- Northwest Territories Business Immigration Program:
- Business Stream: Invest a minimum of 150,000 CAD in a business in the territories and have a Net Worth of 250,000 CAD
Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
Located in the far northwest of Canada, Yukon has a fabled place in the country’s history.Yukon today is home to approximately 30,000 people, living mostly in the capital of Whitehorse. Its economy is composed primarily of mining and tourism. The territory is an ideal place to settle for individuals who value strong communities and the great outdoors.
Yukon Immigration Streams
Call 9319299633 for us to guide you on which province will be the best for your profile and background for a faster Immigration Success.
- Yukon Express Entry (YEE): Needs a job offer from Yukon employer
- Yukon Skilled Worker Program: Needs a job offer from Yukon employer
- Yukon Critical Impact Worker Program: Needs a job offer from Yukon employer
- Yukon Business Nominee Program: Invest a minimum of 300,000 CAD in a business in the province and have a Net Worth of 500,000 CAD
- Yukon Community Pilot: For those who get the nomination from the province